My wipers just quit working also at night my dashboard light don't work either
My windshield wipers stopped working.could it be a fuse or something more? on 1991 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
- Cooliant resvior tank starts to gurrgle boiling after driveing.
1991 Honda Civic Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($122 - 166) in Phelps, NY
- Inspection I ($239 - 383) in Limon, CO
- AC Compressor Replacement ($896 - 1,069) in Auburndale, MA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($121 - 325) in Gill, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($409 - 620) in Ryegate, MT
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($473 - 555) in Belle Plaine, KS