Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

My sway bar got slightly twisted, do i replace or its possible to repair it

(2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 4MATIC)
in Garnet Valley, PA on July 27, 2013
it go twisted in an accident
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on July 27, 2013
Replace the sway bar!! Also the mounting componets inclu. bushings.
Don't drive a Benz with bent/twisted parts!
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Sometimes it shifts fine but mostly bad shifts from 1st to 2nd (hard shifts) I have checked everything lock up sylini...
It happens when check engine light is on.But check engine light gos off for a bit and then it works until it comes ba...
Didn't find what you were looking for?