Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

My rear wheel is bent in

(1999 Ford Taurus)
in Tampa, FL on January 29, 2014
Ive read it could be my lateral track bar but i havnt seen anything online about those only on Jeeps and high preformance cars.

any idea what it may be , thought it could be the tie rod but that seems to only be on the front . any help ?
Displaying 1 answers & 2 comments
Popular Answer
of G. T. Service Center on January 29, 2014
Can you look underneath and compare the components from the good side and see what is different on the bent side.
on January 29, 2014
Im fairley novice so idk if i could tell what anything would be called lol . the tension strut (what i believe to be the tension stutt ) is rubbing the inside of my rim . I was in a small accident and was hit in the rear wheel . I used a donut for few days then put the regular one on it stopped rubbing (it was grinding down the metel) till it finally wasnt touching. Ive stopped driving it now it was "melting" the inside of my tire
of G. T. Service Center on January 29, 2014
The strut is the, replacement for the shock, or the lower control arm. If you could identify what the part looks like, the part stores will have pictures of those components, to find the nomenclature.
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Cars sliding and feels like it's ready to spin out at any giving moment and not only during bad wheather I fixed cont...
The rear tyres wear on the inner sides like a bad alignment
Didn't find what you were looking for?