Car Questions

My rear parking light went out-replaced bulb 3057--did not fix problem.

(2003 Chevrolet Malibu)
in Roanoke, VA on August 27, 2013
Cleaned rust on plug; some rust on connector plate--sprayed cleaner. Originally only 1 light out. It keeps changing but right now my parking light and turn signal is working where my turn signal is supposed to work; neither parking light slot is working or backup light. Replaced connector plate with after market Dorman plate--plug would not fit and put old plate back in so I would at least have some light on that side. Noticed turn signal light on dashboard is faintly green and blinking slow only when car is running. What is your suggestion or should I just take it to a repair shop? It blew one fuse and a relay and I replaced both. Recently my door locks also started acting up as well.
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
of Greg's Orange Auto on August 28, 2013
BY OEM OR ORIG PARTS TO REPAIR ISSUE. THE RUST IS MOST LIKELY CAUSING THE ISSUE

Car seems to be staying in 3rd gear no mater how fast I️ am going p0013 and p0014 code is coming up and p015a is also...
I just installed an aftermarket radio in my 2003 Chevy Malibu and my dash and taillights went out