MY JETTA ISNT HOLDING CHARGE. I BOUGHT A NEW BATTERY AND A NEW ALTERNATOR THINKIN THAT WAS THE PROBLEM, WELL I TOOK IT TO AUTOZONE AND THEY PUT THE SCAN ON IT, AND IT CAME BACK WITH TWO CODES, 1.THE CPS CRANK POSITIONING SENSOR 2.BAD ELECTRIAL PROBLEM, HOW SHOULD I CHECK IT OR HOW SHOULD I LOOK FOR THE MAIN PROBLEM, HELP!! SHOULD I REPLACE THE SENSOR?
MY JETTA BATTERY ISNT HOLDING CHARGE IT KEEPS DRAINING, HELP!!!! on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers