MY JETTA ISNT HOLDING CHARGE. I BOUGHT A NEW BATTERY AND A NEW ALTERNATOR THINKIN THAT WAS THE PROBLEM, WELL I TOOK IT TO AUTOZONE AND THEY PUT THE SCAN ON IT, AND IT CAME BACK WITH TWO CODES, 1.THE CPS CRANK POSITIONING SENSOR 2.BAD ELECTRIAL PROBLEM, HOW SHOULD I CHECK IT OR HOW SHOULD I LOOK FOR THE MAIN PROBLEM, HELP!! SHOULD I REPLACE THE SENSOR?
MY JETTA BATTERY ISNT HOLDING CHARGE IT KEEPS DRAINING, HELP!!!! on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($397 - $562) in Goodland, MN
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($48 - $71) in Fishers Island, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($261 - $337) in Midlothian, TX
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($110 - $217) in Hooper, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($105 - $134) in Wadena, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($192 - $223) in Hubbard, OR