MY JETTA ISNT HOLDING CHARGE. I BOUGHT A NEW BATTERY AND A NEW ALTERNATOR THINKIN THAT WAS THE PROBLEM, WELL I TOOK IT TO AUTOZONE AND THEY PUT THE SCAN ON IT, AND IT CAME BACK WITH TWO CODES, 1.THE CPS CRANK POSITIONING SENSOR 2.BAD ELECTRIAL PROBLEM, HOW SHOULD I CHECK IT OR HOW SHOULD I LOOK FOR THE MAIN PROBLEM, HELP!! SHOULD I REPLACE THE SENSOR?
MY JETTA BATTERY ISNT HOLDING CHARGE IT KEEPS DRAINING, HELP!!!! on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($42 - 105) in Goodland, MN
- 60,000 Mile Service ($495 - 708) in Fishers Island, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($264 - 494) in Midlothian, TX
- 127,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Hooper, NE
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Wadena, IA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($928 - 1,685) in Hubbard, OR