What can i do they said $800 for the harness
My car keeps dying had it checked they said it's a engine wiring harness on 2008 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2008 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Ben Hur, VA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($351 - 450) in Cache Junction, UT
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Manton, MI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Des Moines, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($222 - 407) in Grenola, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($397 - 508) in Sawyer, KS