last week my car temperature went up a little more than normal(3/4) on the gauge. After about one minute it returned to normal. Today I changed the thermostat, but when we put water in the radiator we saw a leak . We could not see if it came from the radiator or the bottom hose. Is there any way for us to know where it comes from ?
my car has a leak on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerJanuary 19, 2013
1 answerAugust 26, 2011
1 answerJanuary 14, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Auto park guide Back-up sensor not working.
- P0743, 0755, 0760, 0765, 0962, 0966, 0970
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it