last week my car temperature went up a little more than normal(3/4) on the gauge. After about one minute it returned to normal. Today I changed the thermostat, but when we put water in the radiator we saw a leak . We could not see if it came from the radiator or the bottom hose. Is there any way for us to know where it comes from ?
my car has a leak on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerJanuary 14, 2013
1 answerJanuary 19, 2013
1 answerAugust 26, 2011
2 answersMay 22, 2014
2 answersSeptember 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up