last week my car temperature went up a little more than normal(3/4) on the gauge. After about one minute it returned to normal. Today I changed the thermostat, but when we put water in the radiator we saw a leak . We could not see if it came from the radiator or the bottom hose. Is there any way for us to know where it comes from ?
my car has a leak on 2000 Ford Explorer
1 answerJanuary 14, 2013
1 answerJanuary 19, 2013
1 answerAugust 26, 2011
2 answersMay 22, 2014
2 answersSeptember 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.