my 99 taurus has an intermittent stall problem. it will stall and the theft
1999 Ford Taurus

My 99 taurus has an intermittent stall problem. it will stall and the theft

(1999 Ford Taurus)
light flashes fast there is also a clicking noise from fuse box area. when i giggle or disconect the neg battery cable and reconnect it will start and run for a bit. im thinking the battery cable or the pcm relay. any suggestions
in Sanford, NC on January 23, 2013
1 answer & 2 comments
of WINR Auto on January 23, 2013
First I'd definitely start with the apparent. When you hear that clicking noise, try to locate th relay that is clicking. Replace it with a known good relay. Also, to be on the safe side, make sure the battery is at 100% charge. Then let me know.
on January 27, 2013
thanks for the advice the relay was the battery saver relay. i replaced the neg cable and now it is running fine thank you
of WINR Auto on January 27, 2013
No problem. I've seen this clicking on Chrysler vans before due to weak batteries. Glad we could help.
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
of WINR Auto on January 23, 2013
on January 27, 2013
of WINR Auto on January 27, 2013

The dealer said the radio was bad, it would cost 500 dollars for the part and another 250 for the labor. i'm thinking...
All i did was replace the battery now i have no fuel pumping to the injectors