its a 4cul dual plugs there is a ticking ound coming from the second cyl
My 98 Ford ranger Isles rough and diagnostic read a misfire and running lean on 1998 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1998 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($441 - 790) in Saint Charles, MO
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($146 - 213) in Vergennes, VT
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Luna, NM
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($200 - 280) in Dora, MO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Pemberton, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($358 - 443) in Leighton, IA