when it shifts to second gear nothing is there its like it goes back to neutral, but it goes backwards fine , what can the problem be?
My 96 plymouth breeze will drive off in low range on 1996 Plymouth Breeze
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1996 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($110 - 214) in Granville, IL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Hoffman, MN
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($409 - 513) in Stillwater, PA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($114 - 160) in Burt, MI
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($68 - 79) in Hookstown, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($378 - 1,095) in Salem, OH