Car Questions

My 2009 E550 has a shifting problem.At normal accelerationit seems to confused

(2009 Mercedes-Benz E550)
in Gulfport, MS on November 01, 2012
confused about which gear to shift or a miss . Mercedes says nothing wrong dont show up on computer.
Displaying 2 answers & 1 comments
of Greg's Orange Auto on November 01, 2012
is it still under warranty? if so don't take that as an answer and if they insist its normal have them put that in writing so when it does have issues they will cover it.
on November 01, 2012
have technician ride with you when you drive...maybe it is a normal operation...this transmission has SEVEN speeds and YOU might not feel what gear it is in.
on June 18, 2013
Very true, keep in mind that the shifting or your tranny also depends on your driving habits. I have noticed at times my car may even skip a gear if i drive it just right. For example if im in C mode and accerate heavily and then relax on the throttle.

my car sits really low and the message I get is that car is rising but it does not lift. I sits low in ht rear.
Ayer car heats up and idles I hear a tapping /?ticking from engine. Cost of repair? Must it be repaired? Danger of ...