when the vehicle is winding down it sounds like something hits. From 1 - 10 i would say that the sound would be a 6 you can also feel it when that happens.
My 2005 Ford Explorer makes a thumping sound when im slowing down. Why? on 2005 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
poss rear wheel beraing, very common
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($386 - 456) in Aguirre, PR
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($253 - 341) in Blenheim, SC
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lionville, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($275 - 377) in Waiteville, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($44 - 63) in Bushton, KS
- Torsion Bar Replacement ($295 - 540) in Milton, KS