when the vehicle is winding down it sounds like something hits. From 1 - 10 i would say that the sound would be a 6 you can also feel it when that happens.
My 2005 Ford Explorer makes a thumping sound when im slowing down. Why? on 2005 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
poss rear wheel beraing, very common
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch