i have repaced the ignation switch and the car still will not shut off the only way i can turn off the car is by pulling the coil wire.
my 1987 bmw engine wont shut off on 1990 BMW 325i
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,191 - 2,583) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($335 - 483) in Saint Helen, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($438 - 1,033) in Forest Hill, WV
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($37 - 51) in Brookhaven, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($351 - 381) in Blanchester, OH