i have repaced the ignation switch and the car still will not shut off the only way i can turn off the car is by pulling the coil wire.
my 1987 bmw engine wont shut off on 1990 BMW 325i
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($207 - 342) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($581 - 733) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($310 - 419) in Saint Helen, MI
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($206 - 366) in Forest Hill, WV
- Horn Replacement ($94 - 127) in Brookhaven, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($115 - 168) in Blanchester, OH