The motor runs good till you start to take off frome a stop then it starts missing bad.
Missing on 1994 Dodge Ram 3500
1 answerSeptember 03, 2010
1 answerAugust 31, 2012
2 answersSeptember 09, 2012
2 answersApril 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
1994 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($165 - 249) in Helena, MO
- 84,000 Mile Service ($124 - 190) in Stonyford, CA
- 42,000 Mile Service ($124 - 190) in Monterey, LA
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($580 - 1,111) in Brookesmith, TX
- Windshield Washer Fluid Level Sensor Replacement ($37 - 82) in Maple, TX
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($328 - 351) in Jackson Springs, NC