Mhad an over heating problem fixed it. had a vacuum leak from injectors and stil
1990 Cadillac DeVille

MHad an over heating problem fixed it. Had a vacuum leak from injectors and stil

(1990 Cadillac DeVille)
Fixed that too. The darn car still runs like as if it's gonna die and also climbs a hill like I'll never make it. I need to know what can be causing my car to run like this after addressing these issues that occurred.
1 answer & 2 comments
of GT Service Center on April 10, 2014
Possible fuel filter, check for bubbles in radiator, check fuel pressure.
on April 10, 2014
Filter was changed recently.I believe there are bubbles in the radiator and I will check the pressure later.

of GT Service Center on April 10, 2014
Bubbles in the radiator means head gaskets. The severity of the bubbles shows the condition of the gaskets.
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
of GT Service Center on April 10, 2014
Possible fuel filter, check for bubbles in radiator, check fuel pressure.
on April 10, 2014

of GT Service Center on April 10, 2014

Already replaced all the fuses to no avail.
I have to rev my car up to 4000-5000 rpms before my car starts to row i checked my oil this morning it was low but i...