Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG
- The accelerator pedal is sticky. Hard to accelerate smoothly.
- my vehicle start but shut off in a secondo soon as I hit the gas. what can it be
- I didn't drive the car for 2 weeks and then when I tried to shift it into gear it wouldn't budge. After I ran it for a while it worked like normal. However, it has done it again when not driving it for a couple of days. I park outside.
- I was away for 2 weeks and when I returned the car wouldn't shift out of park.
- I have an ML 55AMG - 2000 - whats causing the limp mode?
Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Problems
Motor mounts commonly fail, causing engine vibrations to be transferred to the body. Failed motor mounts should be replaced in order to prevent damage to the transmission mount.
Electrical switches in the door latches can fail, causing the door locks to rapidly actuate up and down multiple times when the locks are activated by either the keyless remote or door lock switch. A new door latch will need to be installed.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern. A recall on certain 2000-2003 models have been recalled for a related issue - for more information please click here»
Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Questions
Pedal hard to accelerate smoothly without a lot of pressure!!
we have changed the fuel pump but still the car start and shut off
My ML55 AMG started showing LOW RANGE indicator on the dash board.I've done all I could but the light wont go.nw the vehicle isnt driving well again.I noticed that it does not select the automatic gears as it does Or as it should.
Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Recalls
It has been determined that, under certain circumstances, use of the brake pedal may not disengage the cruise control as expected. All other means of disengaging the cruise control should remain effective. If the driver were to "pump" the brake pedal instead of applying consistent force, the level of force necessary to disengage the cruise control may be unusually high. Dealers will perform the repairs necessary to correct this concern. The recall is expected to begin September of 2011.
Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Reviews
exxellent suv only problem on all ml s side of front seats where the controls are, breaks constantly
mu alarm is not working what should i do, dose the alarm has fuses
its one problem after the other and the body is so week that it will brake right away