Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC
- ML350 4matic road noice from 110 km/h on tar road like a whoooooo sound
- Is there a certain procedure to follow when replacing the battery?
- can a damaged axel burn out the transmission
- Cannot shift out of park. MB replaced gear shift mechanism. 3X in 3 weeks. WHY?
- Right rear light blinks on and off when the car is off.
Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC Questions
Has happened 3 times. First time they said they could not find anything.
Second time they replaced the shift mechanism.
Just happened again today.
This is the third time the car could be shifted out of park in 3 weeks.
Only when car is not driven for a couple of days.
Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC Recalls
Due to a manufacturing defect, a crack can develop on the fuel filter when the vehicle is operated in high temperatures. This crack can result in a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel filter to correct this concern.