Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC
- How to remove service b notification from view
- No Starting after negative battery disconnected
- Dealer says there is water in my transmission, and wants to flush it for $800 wh
- ML350 4matic road noice from 110 km/h on tar road like a whoooooo sound
- Is there a certain procedure to follow when replacing the battery?
Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC Questions
Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC Recalls
Due to a manufacturing defect, a crack can develop on the fuel filter when the vehicle is operated in high temperatures. This crack can result in a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel filter to correct this concern.
The voltage to the parking lamps may be too high, resulting in lights that are too brightly illuminated. Dealers will update the software calibration number of the electronic control unit free of charge to resolve the concern.