Mercedes-Benz GL320 CDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz GL320 CDI
- my car merced 320 gl model 2007 wont change into gears, stuck at the first gear-
- We have air shocks system on our car. the front drops on its own over night. Is it possible both front shocks are leaking or is it a air pump line leak? We are 2nd owner and car has 129000 miles.
- Can't start the car,SRS sign and yellow engine sign plus (car position not found
- The AC after a while looses its coolness and blows hot air
- getting malfunction on message, vehicle is bouncing when I hit even small bumps in road. hear air escaping from driver's side of car
Mercedes-Benz GL320 CDI Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. In most cases this condition will leave the vehicle stranded and require replacement of the drive selector module.
The engine may stall or not start due to a failed crankshaft position sensor. Replacing the failed sensor should correct this issue.
Mercedes-Benz GL320 CDI Questions
drive car without changing gear to work shop sign , after couple of times the car started but after a mile it started to jump. first time
Is it ok to drive to dealership to put on diagnostics machine?
Mercedes-Benz GL320 CDI Recalls
Mercedes–Benz is recalling certain 2008 GL-Class, M-Class, and R-Class vehicles for a possible defect in the driving pin used to control power steering oil pressure. If the pin breaks during normal vehicle turning, the steering assist will no longer operate, causing difficulty operating the steering wheel. Dealers will replace the steering gear in affected vehicles.
The Diesel engine may stall and not restart due to a faulty crankshaft sensor. Dealers will replace the sensor free of charge to correct the problem.