Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI
- Car won't start - dealer diagnosed as CDI (engine) controller failure.
- I have to replace a wire pt # 211 540 23 32, a wire that rafeeds sound.
- hi my mecrcedes-benz sprinter is not shifting and now it is not starting.
- Rear window shade screen stuck
- I am about to replace the audio gateway. Does it need to be set up by teck?
Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Problems
High mileage or older vehicles commonly develop leaks from the differential seals and/or cover. Our technicians recommend a complete reseal of the differential unit whenever these leaks are repaired.
The cup holder in the center console may break.
The early versions of the central gateway module (which allows different systems to communicate with each other) have software problems.
Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Questions
My local mechanic could not find problem and also suspected a control module. Recommended dealer diagnose the problem. What is average repair cost to replace the CDI controller?
When the engine is cold, the glow plug light on the dash will not come on when the key is turned to the "ON" position. If I try turning it further, to the "START" position, the engine will not turn over. The glow plug light must come on and then go out, in order for the igniti...
comes and goes
Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Recalls
The Diesel engine may stall and not restart due to a faulty crankshaft sensor. Dealers will replace the sensor free of charge to correct the problem.