Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG owners like you.

Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
Compare Car Reviews
Compare Vehicles
compared with
By on 3/6/13 | San Antonio, TX
I purchased my 06 CLK 55 AMG on 27 Dec 2012. It puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. Its the smoothest riding quickest (not the fastest, my 02 WS6 Trans-Am hold that title)car i have ever owned. It handles like a dream the car had a little over 33k miles on it when I bought it. like my other classics it will never be sold but passed on to my sons or daughter. The exhaust note is awesome with the top down,it turns heads everywhere we go. My wife looks even lovelier whipping it around the city.
By on 10/29/12 | Ambler, PA
I love this 2002 CLK55 AMG convertible. I have 139,000 miles on. Other than normal maintenance which has included brake pad and rotors, tires, I have has some minor issues. The AC needed a new compressor at 120,000 miles, some of the pixels on the dash board lights have gone out, and one of the cables that operate the opening and closing of the top broke. I recently replaced a front universal ball joint and tie rod, but after 139,000 miles that's not a surprise.The body is in great shape with no rust.
The engine is flawless, the interior fit and finish are still great with no rattles. That's amazing given this is a convertible with a very powerful AMG engine. This car is built to last and I fully expect another 200,000 plus miles.
By on 1/7/11 | Pleasant Hope, MO
best 2dr and 4seater build ever well as we know Mercedes build top cars and CLK55 one of them and on top of that the AMG hand build drive train make it even better

the verdict is +++(W208 CLK55 AMG) ++++ it is best car out there
By on 12/11/09 | Alameda, CA
Awesome engine, very fast, sedate styling but performance makes up for it.