Where can I get the past maintenance records for my car since I bought it used from a used car dealership? I tried Kia.com but had no luck and my Carfax which I got before my purchase didn't list maintenance. Thank you!
Maintenance records on 2008 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2008 Kia Rio Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 48) in Hendersonville, PA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($206 - 308) in Groveland, CA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Thomas, WV
- Brake Drum Replacement ($333 - 854) in London, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($93 - 122) in Mount Washington, NH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($216 - 248) in Tatums, OK