what maintenance needs to be performed at 100000 or 105000 miles?
maintenance on 2003 Honda CR-V
1 answerFebruary 03, 2011
1 answerNovember 12, 2009
2 answersAugust 31, 2010
0 answersFebruary 11, 2011
1 answerApril 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Front suspension noise over rough roads. Right passenger side - what could it be
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?