I need to figure out how to raise the suspension on my 1990 Coupe De Ville. Is there a switch underneath the car, in the trunk or other place?
Low Rear Suspension on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
BEST ANSWER by Russ ,
March 11, 2009
It sounds like you automatic level ride system in not working. The fault could be an air leak in the system, a faulty compressor, a faulty height sensor, or a wiring issue. The compressor is under the hood and the height sensor is located under the rear of the car.
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille136 reports
1 answerMarch 16, 2010
4 answersAugust 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($258 - 560) in Sidon, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Elverson, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Grenville, NM
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($221 - 438) in Millville, NJ
- Tie Rod Replacement ($438 - 618) in Wadsworth, NV
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($460 - 864) in McCammon, ID