We traced the noise to a small red plastic canister? Tube? that was connected to the master cylinder by two sires, a red and a black.. Don't know what the red plastic thing is or does. It looks like a cheap plastic checker with a small hole in middle, there appears to be a silvery plate inside the red thing that moves and creates the ringing. Clipped the wires and ringing stopped with battery connected. Now engine wont start, won't even turn over. All lights and elctrical working and no ringing.
LOUD PIERCING Ringing noise from engine. Only disconnecting battery makes stop. on 1997 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?