Car Questions

Lock and unlock front passenger door problem

(1999 Acura TL)
in Fountain Valley, CA on December 18, 2009
I have Acura TL 3.2 1999. All 3 doors can lock and unlock from remote and from inside but not front passenger door. This front passenger door, however, can lock and unlock manually with key. I also noticed that when I lock my car I don't see flashing light indicating it's acknowledging but lights come on when unlock. What is wrong with this door and indication lights and how can I fix it?
Displaying 3 answers & 0 comments
on January 17, 2010
It sounds like your drivers door actuator is possibly defective. Here is some info on how to remove ans replace it:

on March 06, 2010
how to change key lock on door 2000 acura tl
on March 03, 2011
I've got the same problem with my 99 TL. Did you ever figure this one out, or find a solution?

The exterior passive lock/unlock buttons on the doorhandles of my Yukon do not work. They work fine on the passenge...
The front passenger door does not lock, and the interior lock/unlock light on the door does not turn orange like the ...