Q: Little shock that mounts to frame and goes to bracket mounted to the block on 1990 Buick Riviera

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
There a little shock that bolts to the frame the goes up to a bracket that bolt to the block... what is it called??? Napa and Autozone have no clue what it is, or does, or what it is called
(1) Answer
| |
these are motor mounts, you will need to tell them the year of your car and the engine size. also where it is located ie. upper front of car over radiator, drivers side or passenger side of car. some are also seen from under the car near the firewall. But a general area should be enough for them to get what you need.
Didn't find what you were looking for?