after i press the clutch and remove my foot from the gas pedal
lately when i shift gears in my ranger, the the engine speed increase. on 2003 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2003 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($460 - 632) in Bretton Woods, NH
- 145,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Belding, MI
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 157) in Palmerton, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Silverthorne, CO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($394 - 416) in Barrow, AK
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Sheep Ranch, CA