I replaced vac lines fuel regulator and check all connections
jetta will idle but dies when you give it gas? on 1991 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answers 1 comment
what is your fuel pressure? how old is your fuel filter?
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1991 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($380 - 438) in South Bend, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($368 - 590) in Colmesneil, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 156) in Hastings, NE
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Badger, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($264 - 325) in Milwaukee, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($467 - 511) in South Boardman, MI