Having continual problems with "check engine light flashing cruise control", First they charge to replace the battery and then they put in a camshat senosr, Had an expensive 105,000 mile valve adjustment and then 2 months later check engine light is on with flashing cruise control. They said this time it was an oil control valve. Have same car in 2004 year and none of these troubles.
Is the oil control valve part of a valve adjusment? on 2006 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester
- Is a 98 Subaru forester a zero tolerance motor. What can happen when timing belt breaks?