Having continual problems with "check engine light flashing cruise control", First they charge to replace the battery and then they put in a camshat senosr, Had an expensive 105,000 mile valve adjustment and then 2 months later check engine light is on with flashing cruise control. They said this time it was an oil control valve. Have same car in 2004 year and none of these troubles.
Is the oil control valve part of a valve adjusment? on 2006 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2006 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($141 - 173) in Crawfordsville, OR
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crater Lake, OR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($346 - 406) in Plano, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Kill Devil Hills, NC
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($172 - 192) in Linden, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($322 - 377) in Starkweather, ND