Bright headlights work; both of the regular beams/lights went out at the same time.
Is the headlight switch broken? on 2008 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Lights come on but won't start?
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
2008 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($423 - 600) in Ozark, AL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Brighton, MN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Herculaneum, MO
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Van Lear, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($439 - 469) in Gardenville, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Chester, AR