The problem began after I had the 60,000 mile maintenance check, at which time the tires were rotated and balanced. Since then, I've had the tires balanced again and the front roters replaced. The vibration is not as intense but the steering wheel still quivers when I am driving at 55-70. My tires are still in good shape.
Is it normal for lower arm bushings to need replacing after only 62,000 miles? on 2004 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- Run hot blow plug frezz plug an stop run won't strat what wrong
- Fix for high pressure power steering hose failure
- were do i lode the 12 CD changer in the Nissan Murano Tony
- My trans is clicking pretty loud. It is an S class awd.can I fix it?
- Y is vehicle slow to accelerate and has rattle upon take off. Is this a recall