The problem began after I had the 60,000 mile maintenance check, at which time the tires were rotated and balanced. Since then, I've had the tires balanced again and the front roters replaced. The vibration is not as intense but the steering wheel still quivers when I am driving at 55-70. My tires are still in good shape.
Is it normal for lower arm bushings to need replacing after only 62,000 miles? on 2004 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- While driving the engine shuts off and cannot steer!
- The cost of adjusting or changing the timing chain, and Valve cover Gaskets
- ENGINE IS BURNING OIL BUT NO LEAKS,
- What is a fair price for replacement door locks?
- Car slowly drive than stops after 15/20min of driving , have tried everything still not working,what is wrong with it W