Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Intake gasket

(1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer)
in Anderson, SC on April 26, 2010
i have a small blown out spot in intake manifold gasket. i have the new ones. how do i change the gaskets myself without taking my truck to someone to do it for me.
Ask a Question
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on August 25, 2010
get a haynes manual, to much to do to list. Has to deal with the distributor, timing, fuel lines and all.
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
I replace the valve cover gaskets tune-up exhaust manifold caskets and passenger side manifold. replaced intake plenu...
I replaced my upper intake manifold gasket twice on this car. the second time i changed it, when i got done the engin...
Didn't find what you were looking for?