Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Instead of replacing a/c compressor can I install a bypass pulley?

(1999 Pontiac Bonneville)
in Sioux Falls, SD on October 12, 2010
Clutch is making noises and can't replace clutch w/o compressor.
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on October 12, 2010
Stop by your local Napa Auto Parts and have the counter person take a look to see if its possible as they have every size belt in stock and with a tape measure can determine roughly which belt will work
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
How do i change back spark plugs in a pontiac bonneville how difficult is it to do?
Vibration and sputtering started out of the blue, have had car for one year with no other issues, a perfect ride........
Didn't find what you were looking for?