Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Inside trunk

(1992 Lexus LS400)
in Fresno, CA on March 17, 2009
What is the tire well cover call (name)? Also name for trunk covering? Looking for these items and may be having problems locating them because I'm using the wrong names.
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
If you are looking for the black plastic liner inside the front fenders the are called inner fender liners then the corner of the car you need it for 9ie left front inner fender liner), there are several wrecking yards near Fresno that should have them and definitely a big wrecking yard in Rancho Cordova (Sacramento ) that would have them.
The second item I would describe as trunk lid inner trim panel.
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
My 2013 Range Rover seems to be dead. I can get inside the car. But the trunk won’t open, the glove department won’t ...
My crown vic shut down on Christmas. it cranks strong but wont turn over I was told to change the icm but that didnt ...
Didn't find what you were looking for?