Im having air suspension problems on my ford 1999 expedition.
1999 Ford Expedition

Im having air suspension problems on my ford 1999 expedition.

(1999 Ford Expedition)
Im having air suspension problems on my 1999 Ford expedition v8 engine. I've tested all the lines and bags for leakes with out problems. Replaced a rear height sensor. Checked the front height sensor works fine. The pump turns on and off no problem. The relay under the right fender is fine and the pigtails are good as well. I'm unsure why the bags aren't getting air it's driving me crazy.
What seems to make the problem better or worse? Nothing
How long have you had this problem? 6 months
Tags: air suspension, air ride, expedition, air pump, ford, expedition
1 answer & 3 comments
on May 11, 2018
The pump may sound like it's working but is not actually creating any air pressure. Try taking the feed line off, activating the pump and testing for air flow

Alex
on May 11, 2018
So disconnect the air dryer from the pump and feel for air flow?
on May 11, 2018
Should I disconnect the hose lines from the drier and feel for air or remove the drier and feel air from the pumps unit?
on May 11, 2018
(Update) I removed the drier from the pump and felt air moving when the pump was on but i don’t know how strong the air is supposed to feel when it’s pumping. It wasn’t strong but it wasn’t weak either.
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More

Alex
on May 11, 2018
So disconnect the air dryer from the pump and feel for air flow?
on May 11, 2018

I'm trying to grease all of my front end of my 2001 ford expedition. please help me with the locations and how many...
320,000 miles and i have my first problem on my 05 expedition. check electronic throttle control came on the display....