if I take my foot off the gas its jerky again. Then recently I've had several instances where the truck seems to rev at a higher RPM and the temperature gage goes above the hot mark and my oil temp light comes on. I pull the car over, turn it off the temp immediately drops. I pull back onto road and it drives just fine. What on earth could be causing this? 88,000 miles on the odometer.
If I accelerate from a dead stop the truck sometimes has a jerky response. Or on 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- oil was put in rear, because of humming sound. still hear some humming sound
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after email@example.com
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?