Does the bolt on the idler pulley need to be turned clockwise to take it off instead of the usual way? Because the bolt on mine is hard to get off and i want to make sure im turning it the right way.
idler pulley replacement on 1991 GMC Vandura 2500
6 answersOctober 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
- Air only blows threw defrost or floor vents won't work door is opening and close
- What does trouble code 44 mean?
- Why does my air conditioning only blow hot air? Just put 2 cans of freon in.
- Why is it hard to start my van? engine eventually starts after hitting the gas
- How do I installl the power window motor on the passenger side ? Regulator OK..