power, and overheating. Oh and it started squealing too. And the generator warning light came on.
I was driving my van and it started getting really loud, smoking,losing battery on 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
February 23, 2012
i would look to see if the belt is still there. it may have failed and cuased the issue.
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Problems(12)
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Repair Estimates
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Q&A(2)
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Recalls(1)
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Shops
- 1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Questions
- How long does it take to change engine rear main seal
- what will cause my 2000 dodge ram wagon not to start
- Thanks in advance, my 99 B2500 will run fine then for now obvious reason the engine stall, neutral/coast. During this time the odometer reed N0bus, engine turns over but won't start. If the odometer is proper the engine generally starts or soon after.
- Van starts immediately but immediately stops if foot is lifted from gas pedal!
1997 Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($328 - 429) in Graysville, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bancroft, IA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Kilbourne, IL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Wapato, WA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mountain Iron, MN
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($452 - 510) in Adel, IA