I used factory parts and wiring was installed. I can't find the relay for the lights, any idea?
I recently installed fog lights Ranger XLT 4x4. I used factory, where is relay on 2004 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2004 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Ashville, OH
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Macon, IL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($223 - 269) in Alta Vista, IA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($262 - 377) in Rosemont, NJ
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in King, WI
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in De Soto, GA