Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

I need info on replacing tie rod ends on my 2 wd Dakota

(1990 Dodge Dakota)
in Tulsa, OK on July 20, 2014
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on July 20, 2014
If you mean info on how to change them , try youtube or Don't forget you will need an alignment right away.
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Gas gauge stays on e has for years and the other day it worked for about 10mins. now back to e. all other gauges besi...
When warm or hot no noticeable slippage. usually with in 1/4 mile or less after it has shifted no notice of slippage....
Didn't find what you were looking for?