Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

I have an oil leak, up around the manifold or valve cover\ what can I do..

(1990 Honda Accord)
in Portsmouth, VA on September 13, 2013
oil leak, what can I do, is ther a product to help stop this?
Ask a Question
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
of Greg's Orange Auto on September 13, 2013
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Replaced head gasket, leaking fuel injectors, fuel regulator, fuel filter, coolant sensor, and the thermostat. car i...
Do they not make an integrated housing thermostat for a 2000 buick lesabre custom?
Didn't find what you were looking for?