Car Questions

I have an electrical problem. The aren't any blown fuses.

(2002 Hyundai Elantra)
in North Vernon, IN on October 26, 2013
the diagnostic port has no power even to it. these are the things that dont work. radio,dash lights,clock, power door locks,diagnostic port. all which stopped at once.
Displaying 3 answers & 0 comments
on October 26, 2013
Unless you have checked each and every fuse and anything that even looks like a fuse with a tester, the fuses have not been properly checked! That's just how it is!
on October 26, 2013
you should check your fuses again with a test light If they are ok then you probably have a broken wire somewhere
on June 30, 2015
I have an 01' 5spd and everything worked light and open door dinger thing worked. I put in a Dual stereo in aftermarket and my break running lights/dash cluster/clock/above lights/door lights/remote button/locks won't lock all when you lock the driver. Changed some fuses but nothing is working I'll help you if you help me, please!

The cig. fuse blows (there is no element in the lighter), then the power seats only work with one of the doors open
hello there... my retired neighbors reverse lights arent working, trying to help him out. Dont think it's the bulbs &...