The car has 150K+ mileage. Might that be the wheel bearings going bad?
I have a humming noise from the right rear when driving. What might that be? on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- 55,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Moore, ID
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Fellows, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($259 - 339) in Zionhill, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($244 - 407) in Pleasanton, NE
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($224 - 342) in Star Tannery, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($589 - 653) in Delia, KS