The dealer has replaced 2 wheel bearings saying that was the problem but it is still there.
I have a high pitch noise in when I put my foot on or off the accelorator on 2009 Lincoln MKS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln MKS Questions
- Electrical / driveability / tach/ rpms revving.sometimes key on engine off.
- A popping noise , seems to be from behind the dash, happens only when moving .
- What could cause a p03030 code to appear? Its for cylinder 3 misfire.
- How do you turn off chime sound when you stop
- air conditioner makes a banging noise when turned on
2009 Lincoln MKS Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($203 - 255) in Fourmile, KY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($262 - 398) in Boyne City, MI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Shinnston, WV
- Heater Core Replacement ($908 - 1,151) in Aiken, SC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($295 - 337) in Laurier, WA
- Window Switch Replacement ($38 - 65) in Wellington, KY