RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Q: i have a coolant leak at back of waterpump could it be pump or metal hose in bac on 1998 Ford Crown Victoria

there is coolant coming right behind waterpump there is a metal hose going to back of pump (looks rusty) could this be the problem if so what is this hose called thanks?
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
thaks very much for your response i did some looking around metal pipe and there is apin hole in it back and i here a little steam sound i think it turns to a rubber hose so far back ,i am going to change water pump,thermostat also but im stuck how does that pipe come out the back of water pump,and if looking for 1 at parts place what do i call that pipe? thanks alot
Didn't find what you were looking for?