Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

I have a code P0780. Shift malfunction. / changed solenoid b.. the code 1750

(2002 Honda Accord)
in Richardson, TX on August 23, 2015
Getting code again p0780 after resetting it
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
I have an intermittent stalling problem on my 2002 honda accord. i replaced the ignition switch because i thought thi...
I'm trying to bypass the compressor because the clutch is going bad
Didn't find what you were looking for?