Car Questions

I have a 2005 equinox with code C0036 what is the problem

(2005 Chevrolet Equinox)
in Alton, VA on June 15, 2013
I have an 05 Equinox. The brake pedal started to pulsate at slow speeds and the ABS and Traction Control Light came on. Hooked the scanner to it and it showed code C0036. (left front wheel speed sensor circuit problem). I replaced the left front wheel bearing hub assembly, cleared the code, and 2 days later same thing happened. I thought I may have gotten a bad hub assembly, so I replaced it again. Same thing happened again, so what is the problem?
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
on June 20, 2013
Without seeing or driving the vehicle, I would have to guess that you either have a bad EBCM or the wiring harness from the speed sensor to the EBCM has corrosion in the wires. The harness is cheap and easy to replace. The EBCM, not so much.

When I am breaking and the vehicle slows down to 5 mph I get a noise and a pulsating sensation on my break peddle. W...