I have a 1976 450-sl;what might be the problem causing a steam &antifreeze leak?
1990 Mercedes-Benz 500SL

I have a 1976 450-SL;what might be the problem causing a steam &antifreeze leak?

(1990 Mercedes-Benz 500SL)
I have a 1976 450-SL that came out of 7yr storage. The oil, gas, plugs, antifreeze looked great. I hooked up a battery and it started right up. I let it run 5 or so times, 30min at a time each week. The last time I started it up I forgot I left it running say an hour or so. When I remembered I found steam coming from the passenger side of the engine & shut it down. Antifreeze puddle under the car. What might I have damaged to cause this. After cooling down; I put antifreeze to fill the radiator; in a few days (without trying to restart the car) there was an AF puddle under the car. I have NOT tried to start the car since. The car was always left running in my garage with the exhaust facing out my open garage door. What steps should I take to check for possible damage?? Thx
1 answer & 0 comments
on June 15, 2015
Check all the hoses, including the heater hoses, and make sure they don't have a hole in them and they are attached securely. Sometimes age will cause them to fail when they get pressure on them again from letting the car run long enough to reach full operating temperature.
Oil Leak Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on June 15, 2015

I am perplexed on what's the problem after changing most parts and the wiring harness, etc,.. i started it and it was...
Drivers window wont go down, and the roof will not go up, since the window will not go down. is this a relay or...