First time this has happened, drove it up hill in snow and slush and when I came to a stop and tried to put it into park it wouldn't go into park. Plus the key won't release, probably because of car being in gear. anything else I should check?
I can't seem to get my legacy to shift into park. What should I check? on 2007 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
2007 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($250 - 425) in Burlington, VT
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 145) in Cross Anchor, SC
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($626 - 862) in Lodi, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($1,847 - 2,763) in Swartz, LA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($272 - 362) in Diamond, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 297) in Crystal Lake, IL