First time this has happened, drove it up hill in snow and slush and when I came to a stop and tried to put it into park it wouldn't go into park. Plus the key won't release, probably because of car being in gear. anything else I should check?
I can't seem to get my legacy to shift into park. What should I check? on 2007 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- Fuel is not reaching my engine to ignite the car. What could be the problem?
- When I put car into gear and push gas pedal it boggs down and idols down.
- my 2010sub. will drop rpms about200 rpm and then come right back up .
- engine rpm will drop 200 rpm and then come right back up . air is not on
- i threw a code p0244 ( wastegate control solenoid valve)recently any suggestion