First time this has happened, drove it up hill in snow and slush and when I came to a stop and tried to put it into park it wouldn't go into park. Plus the key won't release, probably because of car being in gear. anything else I should check?
I can't seem to get my legacy to shift into park. What should I check? on 2007 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
2007 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($258 - 398) in Burlington, VT
- Clutch Replacement ($1,086 - 1,393) in Cross Anchor, SC
- Brake Pad Replacement ($145 - 224) in Lodi, MO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($178 - 225) in Swartz, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($127 - 497) in Diamond, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($187 - 256) in Crystal Lake, IL