I am in need of the luvers that go over the heater vents in the cars. on 2007 Lincoln MKZ

I am needing to replace the luvers on my mkz. Any suggestions

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
You can look for used registers, or factory originals at the dealership.